CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kasia Krazy hats (:



Undamyumbrellla has become my favorite fashion icon on stardoll. She twists the normal and makes it glam with her own edge, example her lovely hat just released in starplaza not every person can pull it off but she has me wanting to pay 60 stardollars for the same one she got for 3 just to be a little like her. To add to this she is possibly the nicest person you shall ever meet in your life giving help to strangers in need even. So as a gift for being so kind to me I am showing in this post a few hats I would style for Kasia {:

Love,
The-Artist AKA Noelle

4 comments:

Kasia said...

Thank you so much. This is a very, very sweet post. :)

Imperfect Rainbow aka the-artist said...

Well it was made for a very very sweet person (:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh... :) Loverz.

Imperfect Rainbow aka the-artist said...

haha your funny, naht.