CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009



I feel like it has beeen like a dumbledores life since I have been on due to personal sh!t...Noelle informed me she is still very much a part of the blog-o-la but is taking a break due to illness ]:


Hewoooooo, I just made a magazine named Belle Magazine (click on Bell magazine to check it out, I made it in a weekend with no help from roiworld or i-dress-up made all by me or stardoll )To all those who knew about what happened today thank god I'm not dead....ANYWAYS BACK on track chugga chugga choooooo choooo, I know I'm a nerd but I just discovered when I bought stardollars I got this pretty couture gown that looked like it was ripped up by a cat but for some strange reason I love it! It's like a in the mood for love dress but puffed up and then clawed....Did anybody get a notification about it? I just clicked the old one with the scaly gold top(Blech reptile vomit...)...so All of those who bought ss to buy up the LE you're in luck you get another reward this uber amazing dress-ola, can you say happy valentines day to stardoll[:
~Tom

2 comments:

NeonTiara. said...

Lovely Mag!

Anonymous said...

the tramadol dosage for dogs by weight - buy tramadol 100