CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

I Typically don't do this but I'm a bad ass so I will....{:


I'm going to Advertise for my other blog that has my little ol' magazine (The Belle Magazine) that has less than 2 grams saturated fat, and roiworld/i-dress-up free (all designs done by me!) So check it out puh-lease......thebellemagazine.blogspot.com ENJOY [:


Also I guess stardoll thinks I'm a stiff who won't pay my dues.... -2 stardollars what the flying unicorns!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
ALSO positive news to my little ompa loompas Noelle is coming back within the NEXT WEEK! *Does a happy dance* wooohooo we have a lot instore with Saigra included that will spice up our already hot blog tehe [:

~TOM {:

0 comments: