CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Like the return of the legend XD









JUST KIDDING, well lil' ol' me back! If you haven't met me newcomers I don't blame you, cause even though I OWN the blog Tom's been doing the superduper job of running it for about 2 months! So thanks TOMMY-Fo-Gummy also of course Miss,Saigra who also did ahmazing!  [: So back to the bizzz, well I made a new loverly banner you like? Then as a little bit of embaressment for the Tom about his "Hairy" situation O:
    YOU ask?
His wedding to Lettie97's hair of course!
So click on the image to supersize the invite and choose a category to attend the party as, I myself might go as a priest or crazy bridesmaid hmmmmmm......
Then just wanted to comment on the bottom picture you're most likely thinking blech why are you featuring those items, well guess what? those are the new free clothes that you get when you sign up, I mean comeon when I joined it took me forever to get a decent outfit, now they give you one without it's logo?
Geesh
Guess some things have changed!
Love ya!
Noelle xoxoxoox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be dressed up as the Floer girl. Since I am the flower girl! :]

- Hershey1011

Anonymous said...

damzeldoll.blogspot.com