CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Count your Clothes Update...





Darlings,

Please I'm offering a competition to you, and you're shunning me like writemarycat (jk) I'm offering an UBER cool prize, a WHOLE post just about the WINNER!! Like *gasp* a great oppurtunity to get your name/bussiness out to to stardoll....so considering no one is jumping out of there seats for this offer I am going to give your lovely people some examples (I used a mere 16 items the minimum for the competition is 20, and whoever makes those items work best gets their own post about themselves (:!!!!)to show you how EASY it is and you could win a s-p-e-c-t-a-c-u-l-a-r prize........
Rules:
20 items minimum (no copies of an item)
The people who visit my blog will vote on the 10 people I decide are best dressed....
Be fashionable!

If you want to do the competition sign/comment here or sign the-artist gb!


Much Love,
The-Artist aka Noelle

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

helpful hints tramadol high 50mg - order tramadol online with mastercard