CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DKNY PREVIEW/NEW FABULOUS WRITER Graphic-Design!!



Okaii Honey's we have a new drama king in town, moi aka Tom or Graphic-Design on stardoll. So lets make this sweet and simple, I'm the new writer for the fab blog of Damzel Doll and I have some pretty sick photoshop skills to show off....Now down to the gossip since I know you guys didn't come here to ponder on my life, I searched DKNY's web site and found some sample clothing to base some new or hopefully new DKNY off of and made it look like you could buy it from stardoll in photoshop (My love) and put it on Modelisous for the extra glam factor. Don't get me wrong but I think this look is pretty sick and even I want that purse it's pretty snazzy. And all you P.E.T.A peeps don't worry that shall is faux fur [:
~Tom aka Graphic-Design

2 comments:

Rinna. said...

Welcome Tom! And that is one ferosh look ;]

Imperfect Rainbow aka the-artist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.