CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Furtastic, I don't think so....):


Okay I'm no  vegan or vegetarian and don't hate me but please I don't understand the whole fur thing. I understand people have there rights to what they wear but does that mean you have hurt another living thing just to look your best? I won't be the one throwing the red paint or throwing flour (like on Lohan) but before you drop a lot of g's on a fur length coat is that really going to show your status or more your cruelty? The new russian collection if it weren't pixels I would have been a little upset but I'm not a person who gets upset over graphics but it is a little bit of the principle of the matter. 

Much love just wanted to give you fab dollies something to think about....
The-Artist aka Noelle

0 comments: