CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

TopMedoll is definitely on top [: Pretty in PUNK (ohhh BTW Pretty please with a cherry on top click the FOLLOW button [:



Since I'm such a tough macho guy I thought I would be the best qualified to handle this post...tehe [: Well actually I like black leather with studs, Well on to my main point-olla for this post it's about the MAJOR miss-perfect-omg-I -want-to-be-her TopMedoll. So I transformed this prim and proper beauty into a tough chick and believe me it was hard changing sweet Kate onto the dark side...... well actually not that hard, add Jovani cocktail dress+Vintage DKNY clutch+20's strappy heels from decades and voila a complete makeover (not that she needed one thats a duhrr!). I totally feel like singing the morphing time song that goes with the power rangers........haha let's get that out of my head quick or else I'll miss out on seeing this rare beauty....~Tom

2 comments:

Rinna. said...

Gorgeous much? Yeah, MUCH. Love what you've done with KandyKate! ;]

Brianna said...

Thanksies Tommy! I knew this post was here, but I never commented on it! Haha. :]