CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

t'Hats HOT....Here is My preview of the glamest hats in starplaza RIGHT NOW~!!


Sorry for being out so long but Saigra and Tommy held down the blog...Thanksss! It's getting colder outside and your medoll doesn't deserve to get the flu too, computers freeze up don't cha  know? Well I chose the top hat from Decades, left one from Voile along with the one on the right and the one on the bottom from Bisou.Alos heard from Tommmy-cakes today he's hosting a classic Hollywood party in his gb but he'll post the invite later [:

Love, The-artist aka Noelle

2 comments:

Sigita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sigita said...

Sorry! I have some problems at home, but I'll try to do my best and whrite post.