CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I <3 the 80's GB PARTY and a tad bit of confuzling [:





(Okay now on to fashion gossip.....I was perusing through the bazaar yes I know I am a geek! well I saw this what does it say?!?! ANY translators? {:)
So considering the success of my last GB party I am holding another THIS Saturday January 24th at 8pm ET go to http://www.timezoneconverter.com to find the time for your area. The theme is 80's so think neon, spandex gorgeous-ness, I WOULD  LOVE YOU ALL TO COME BEST AND WORST DRESSED SHALL BE POSTED HERE!  Like *gasping* you could get 10 minutes of fame from being on the best dressed list so bring out the Rev. Run music and get inspired! 


~Tom

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a website for a rapper.

www.kingbushido.com.de