CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008




BeverlyHillHei has role model for her creative outfits who else other than Mary-Kate Olsen? Can't you see they're twins, (sorry Ashley..(;  
BeverlyHillsHei is no newbie to the fashion world, real life to stardoll. I tried to capture her amazining-ness (yes I made up a word for her) in this "photo-shoot" Though I do admit that green and orange polka dot bag at the right is vomit-causing...I put also in the local boutiques just down the road from me, green canvas bag that is handprinted (ehmmm free advertising yo....) BeverlyHillsHei is worth a visit you may just have to take a double take when you look at her just to check she's not Mary-Kate (cause she has like ALL the Olsen clothes like OMG (:

Love,
The-artist aka Noelle

0 comments: