CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

SHORT NEW HAIR REVIEW I'm about to puke all over these pixely do's :p



Okay let me begin they order goes left to right, 1,2,3...
1, I adore this look very posh, I mean very clean cut I imagine proffesional when I look at this but I fear this cut will be overused beyond belief by elites!
2, Can you say attack of the scraggle monster!! LOL Split ends galore add to a grunge/puke-y look that ends up looking like the hair dress had a blind fold on.
3, I'm all for punk but this is just weird it looks like an afro that morphed with the cheap sephora hair die but turned out like two diffrent cuts! When using highlights make a transtion between natural to highlighted hair!
4, Okay this looks like an oriental prostitutes hair but it turned out kinda cute and its growing on me...(:
5, Okay this is one retro trend I sortof like I mean its mixed with the clean modern look of today with the 1800's bun. (:
Love,
the-artist aka Noelle

0 comments: