CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Results of da Poll





(springate)






















(Style_Magazine)                                               (Isabella.Arci)
Okay I featured some of those voted for the "elites" needing the biggest style revamp, I was suprised that style_Magazine got that many considering her unique taste for using minishop items to make a rare looking outfits like the one above is made of those lace curtains!! I think Isabella.Arci was a bit of a shocker too but really hasn't she worn that same look like a billion times, I mean its still fab but a litle old, but her awesome personality makes up for it. Springate came in second another "fall-out-of-my-seat-moment" Anthony is always a risk taker and 90% of the time he shows up above the rest. *I also pardon the error in the poll because sophia.lauren is not the elite member I meant to write the real one is Sophia*Lauren Sorry for the mistake!
Noelle xoxoxoxo <3

0 comments: