CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gofugyourself.....name says it all....:(


So this randomer/matchmaker of sorts pops up on the elite radar spamming the so called elites gb's with who do you want to marry I shall set you up but if you deny demands by her she does not go away she just keeps up the pestering. Then another odd thing is she joined like 4 days ago but yet knows the ropes so well she knows the elites this makes me think that she really is an ex-elite trying to get attention, she looks like sundanese.beauty, and she has been off the radar lately making me assume (I know assuming makes an ass out of you and me get it haha) its her trying to claw her way back on top by making the elite pull there hair out from her constant bickering, personally I think its about time some elites get a taste of there own medicine but what did they do to deserve this witch??.
Love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

tramadol online cheap tramadol no prescription overnight - buy tramadol with money order