CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

ERRMMM okayyyy?!?




I guess stardoll is trying to make a quick buck with another promotion, the thing is I can't find the connectin with any recent straight to DVD movies and our free clothes...hmmmmm (: 

You just enter your suite and there appears to be like a gazzilion presents, I was totally physed cuz I felt like somebody actually sent me gifts rather than the perv callie lol jk no offence well I found the items interesting but nothing special but I bet they're "RARE" enough to find in the bazaar tommorrow for 60 well anywho you get a pretty sick eyepatch, I LOVE it because it makes me feel bad ass, a sword (umm I guess stardoll is promoting pirate violence lol.) a corset 9its kayyy) pirate knickers...lol they said knickers and a floncy top and stripper boots, (DAMN I LOVE STARDOLL! lolz)
Love,
The-artist aka Noelle

0 comments: