CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

OMFRU (OH MII FLUFFY RAINBOW UNICORN)



THE LINE UP OF NEW HAIRSTYLES IN ORDER:
Like am I freaking seeing an allusion stardoll has done a good deed a very good one at that or at least for the most part, look at these fab New HAIR STYLES!!
1, This style is my second fav totally sheek I love the side swept volume! It's like the 80's are coming back to fashion or at least this is a good trend to bring back!
2, This FABULOUS hair is my all time fav thus my new medoll makeover probs cuz its lush with diffrent textures...<3
3, I mean its a little coture/1700's/halloween Its kinda cute but fugly at the same time, so hard to explain sortof like that mole on you teachers face. Warning just don't over wear it, be the bride of frankenstine but don't look like your stuck at a masqurade ball 24/7 lol!
4, EWWWWWW its like cleopatra met a hair crimper and forgot that crimping your hair is soooo 90's and one of thse retro looks your REALLY want to forget.
5, I'm sorry if you love this but I don't I'm okay with it, it just looks like you rolled out of bed and haven't washed your hair in two weeks and it is extremely windy outside but you can think what you want.....
6, Its sortof chic minus the ratail, its like a ballerina bun that had a baby with obi wan and got his weird hair thing in the back...
7, I'm sorry but it looks like the medoll has like 10 strands of hair, no volume, and sortof a grease pit looking, like that cute little kid who got into his dads moose and poured the whole bottle in his hair and got so slicked down that it looked stiff. ): UPDATE: OMG this hair cut is growing on me! take everything back it looks hot I just can't resist complementing.
8,Umm looks likes Sandy from Greases hair on steroids and that is not a good thing but hey if you like having your hair 4X as big as your head go for it.

Love,
The-artist aka Noelle xoxoxooxo 

0 comments: